Interactive Teaching and Learning of Information and Technology
- E-learning is introduced in all classes in junior form (with iPad).
- In addition to the traditional format of examination, we also implement continuous assessment which allows better reflections of students' learning performance overtime and encourage students to apply their knowledge to other subjects by devising cross-subject projects as assignments.
- To prepare students for this knowledge-oriented economy, we have designed a tailor-made Computer and Information Technology curriculum that includes animation creation, game design and production of original components.
- E-library and online reading plan are established to encourage students to reading.
- To promote self-learning, we employ different learning platforms including Smart ABC and other websites for students to practise at home.
- At least 30% of the curriculum of every subject is delivered with information technology (IT).
- We make use of different digital games software to assist learning, including use ‘The Legend of Our History’ to learn history and ‘The Store Frenzy’ to learn English.